Commercial Sales Manager
Deadline: 25 August 2017
How to apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/resume and brief email introducing yourself with the subject line: Commercial Sales Manager– BeForward
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Start Date: September 2017
About the Company
Be Forward is a Japanese based car exporter which exports cars to over 32 countries around the world. It is one of the largest used car exporters in the world. Be Forward offers the best quality, low-mileage vehicle to the world at an affordable price. With over 150,000 satisfied customers since the company started in 2004, Be Forward has become the leading name in the used car export market.
Through the partnership between Uganda based Cadam Enterprises and Be Forward we provide ‘City Delivery services’. City Delivery services offer the customer an all-inclusive service which compounds the price of vehicle purchase, freight, transport, insurance all the way to the destination city. We have a clearing desk within Cadam enterprises which swiftly assesses local taxes and gets vehicle on the road in the shortest possible time.
About the Position
Cadam / BeForward is looking for an experienced commercial sales manager to add value to the company’s growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing sales and marketing efforts. The goal is to promote and expand the company’s sales activity with commercial clients (automotive dealerships and other volume vehicle suppliers) that will generate revenue and lead to sustainable growth. This position will be expected to perform additional related job responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- Initiate, follow-up and lead all stages of the sales cycle from prospecting to closure of sales deals in order to meet or exceed the established sales targets, visiting/calling clients.
- Develop Cadam / BeForward’s commercial sales vertical by exploring dealership and volume vehicle suppliers throughout Uganda.
- Live and breathe Cadam / BeForward’s service offerings and clearly communicate them to prospective clients.
- Build, develop and maintain structured relationships with account decision makers in order to develop opportunities, retain, and expand business within the accounts, liaising/coordinating within the internal organization to ensure customer needs and requirements are met to a highest degree.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Manage new clients ensuring correct activation and customer profitability.
- Comply with objectives set by Cadam / BeForward, achieving expected revenue, profitability, and satisfaction levels in portfolio.
Key qualifications and skills
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or other related fields of study.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Proven track record in sales and account management
- Experience in automotive industry a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing relationships: successfully building new accounts and client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers
- Highly self-motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Compensation: competitive and commensurate with experience