Application Deadline: 9 May 2018
How to apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/resume and brief cover letter introducing yourself with the subject line: Data Administrator. In your cover letter or e-mail, please answer the following questions:
- What attracts you to this role?
- What evidence do you have that you are an exceptional fit for this role?
- What are the top values and priorities that guide your work?
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Start Date: May 2018
About the Company
Aptech Africa Ltd. is Africa’s Solar Energy and Water Pump Specialist. It has offices located in South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, and Central African Republic. Aptech Africa was founded in 2006 as a distribution and installation company for some of the most reputable brands from Europe and the US. It developed a reputation for distributing high quality products and providing exceptional installation services which allowed it to expand to multiple countries. Aptech Africa continues to grow because it has distinguished itself from other solar companies due to its ability to provide outstanding service, warranty, and competitive pricing.
Aptech Africa seeks to recruit a highly motivated and switched on Data Administrator to manage and oversee accurate storage, discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to detail and confidentiality. A candidate who fully understands the complexity of data management, with a strong understanding of data interpretation, should be a tech-savvy and possess excellent data analysis skills.
- Ensure adequacy and accuracy of data picked from the system
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Communicate regularly with technical team to ensure Clients are catered for when payments are done
- Ensure data is defined
- Timely sharing of data with upper management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must possess very good leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- Passionate about renewable energies and agriculture
- You are patient, thorough, but also quick on your feet and are able to adapt to what the situation presents
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills