DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Application Deadline: 25 August 2017
How to apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/resume and brief email introducing yourself with the subject line: Digital Marketing Coordinator– BeForward
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Start Date: September 2017
About Be Froward:
Be Forward is a Japanese based car exporter which exports cars to over 32 countries around the world. It is one of the largest used car exporters in the world. Be Forward offers the best quality, low-mileage vehicle to the world at an affordable price. With over 150,000 satisfied customers since the company started in 2004, Be Forward has become the leading name in the used car export market.
Through the partnership between Uganda based Cadam Enterprises and Be Forward we provide ‘City Delivery services’. City Delivery services offer the customer an all-inclusive service which compounds the price of vehicle purchase, freight, transport, insurance all the way to the destination city. We have a clearing desk within Cadam enterprises which swiftly assesses local taxes and gets vehicle on the road in the shortest possible time.
Cadam / BeForward is looking for an experienced digital marketing coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. This role will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts and oversee planning, creation and initiation of digital marketing campaigns. You will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Create engaging text, image and video content
· Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
· Suggest ways to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Measure web traffic
· Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
· Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
· Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
· Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
· Report on online reviews and feedback from customers
· Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
· Oversee social media accounts’ layout
· Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
· BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
· 2 to 3 years of experience in marketing or social media marketing
· Expertise in multiple social media platforms
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
· Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
· Excellent communication skills
· Multitasking and analytical skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Compensation & Benefit Package: Competitive and commensurate with experience.