Project manager engineer
Application Deadline: 21 August 2018
How to apply: Email email@example.com with your CV/resume and brief cover letter or e-mail introducing yourself with the subject line: Project Manager Engineer
Location: Juba, South Sudan
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
About the Company:
Aptech Africa Ltd. is Africa’s Solar Energy and Water Pump Specialist. Their mission is to achieve full access for all of Africa to affordable and reliable solar energy and water pumping solutions.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Prepare quotations and bills of quantities for solar and hybrid water projects for domestic, urban, communal and industrial applications.
- Prepare bid proposals for PV systems for different applications, water pumping projects.
- Make field assessments for various solar and water pumping projects.
- Design, install/construct and supervise solar and water pumping projects.
- Design, install and supervise off-grid solar systems, solar street lighting and power backup systems.
- To handling all client complaints relating to water pump systems.
- To conduct technical trainings and workshops internally and externally as and when may be approved by management.
- To offer after sale services in terms of operation, maintenance and technical support for new and existing client portfolio.
- Supervises project implementation and provides quality assurance assessments from projects being implemented.
- Prepares evaluation reports on projects that have been completed.
- Provide marketing team with technical support for marketing material preparation.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Experience in PV systems and Water Pumping design.