Talent Acquisition Manager
Application Deadline: 14 September 2018
How to apply: Email email@example.com with your CV/resume and brief cover letter introducing yourself with the subject line: Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
About the Company
Staffable is a recruiting and training company based in East Africa – a workforce accelerator – dedicated to finding clients the best talent available and designing training programs and workshops to improve effectiveness of our client’s employees and leadership, making them more successful on the job. We’re taking a responsible approach to recruiting and training and working to create a positive impact in East Africa.
Staffable’s recruiting and training business lines continue to grow. We’re building our core-team, and we’re in search of a Talent Acquisition Manager to identify and source top local and international talent, match that talent with Staffable’s client-base, and keep us well-organized and on-track as we continue to grow.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely and report to the Director of Talent & Recruitment and the Director of Operations. The ideal candidate will be awesome at sourcing, awesome at relationship management, and comfortable with some selling. The ideal candidate should also have an established network in Kampala and the greater of East Africa, from which to draw talent, and experience conducting dedicated search.
- You have two-to-four years of recruiting, marketing or sales experience. An educational background in or outside of HR is most welcome for this role - (think business management, marketing, sales, communications, etc...).
- A people person and connector by nature, you have a demonstrated ability to find talented and smart candidates.
- You can think outside the box when it comes to the unique needs and requests of our client base - (think sourcing networks through business relationships, professional and trade organizations, LinkedIn and other sources you creatively utilize to find the right, high-quality fit for the role).
- You can put the client and the candidate or trainee first simultaneously in terms of quality service, respect, and prompt and consistent communication.
- You have a proven ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- You are skilled at vetting and interviewing, known for your fairness, tough questions, and critical thought.
- You feel comfortable winning new business, prospecting and going on sales-calls.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You have excellent organization, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- You have excellent ability to manage multiple tasks, and strong attention to detail.
- You have a strong knowledge of Kampala or greater East Africa job market.
- You have established relationships with employers in Kampala and the region.
- You are a team player, willing to go above and beyond, for the overall mission of Staffable and its small-but mighty-team.
How You Operate
- Entrepreneurially – fast-paced, flexible and in an ever-changing environment.
- Communicatively – non-stop with your team and your customers.
- Valuing execution over activity or even better - all action, little talk!
- Owning your work.
- Passionately growing and scaling a start-up business.
- Competitive and commensurate with experience.